To see some of the recent conversations on the forums, just click on any of these links: UK State Pension - Where to have it paid? , English Language Films in Torrevieja & Pilar , iPad security , Log Fire - Cast Iron , TILER --- DO NOT USE , How do you get a residencia card ? , Compatible Printer Inks , Spacious 1 bedroom APARTMENT For sale 75000e , Are we heading for another lockdown?? , Los Balcones - living there , September tapas route 2020 , New mobile speed camera , Two sims in a phone , Gas stove installed
You can advertise here totally free, for all items less than 20,000 euros. Please include prices and photos with all items.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Have you ever had a car dashboard warning light come on and wondered what it could be, particularly if the car is driving OK.
The U281 is designed for car owners or DIY enthusiasts to quickly identify the cause of dashboard warning lights and decide the appropriate course of action. By simply connecting this Fault Code Reader to the car’s diagnostic socket and reading the error code (DTC) you can identify, locate, and verify errors with the DTC lookup list in the handy user guide.
Features and benefits
1.Works with VAG cars (Audi / Seat / Skoda / VW) vehicles 1990 to 2003/4 or CAN Protocol cars.
2. It can Read and Clear (optional action) diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) from engine, ABS, airbags and
3. Turns off the engine warning light (optional action).
4. Easy to read, crystal clear 2-line LCD display with backlight.
5. Safely communicates with the on-board computer.
6. No batteries needed-power provided via OBD II (On Board Diagnostic) detachable cable.
7. User's Manual contains VW / AUDI Diagnostic Trouble Code Definitions.
55cm * 15cm * 3cm. Extension cable length = 80 cm
Specification: 16-pin OBDII standard socket
Voltage: DC 10V ~ 12V
Temperature: -20-50 degree
Display: 2-line LCD
1 x U281 OBD II (ISO 9141-2) fault code reader
1 x U281 manual
Tell your friends about the helpful, friendly forums - Torrevieja Forums:
1 post • Page 1 of 1