To see some of the recent conversations on the forums, just click on any of these links: Vaccines for Covid - Corona Virus vaccines , Spacious 1 bedroom APARTMENT For sale 75000e , iPad security , Ho Ho Ho , September tapas route 2020 , Gas stove installed , Log Fire - Cast Iron , Two sims in a phone , New mobile speed camera , Disposing of garden waste , TILER --- DO NOT USE , Compatible Printer Inks , How do you get a residencia card ? , English Language Films in Torrevieja & Pilar
Other subjects can be discussed here, as long as there's no forums for them in any of the above categories
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
GREAT TRUTHS THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED:
1) No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.
2) When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
3) If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.
4) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
5) You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
6) Never sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
7) Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
8) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
9) Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
GREAT TRUTHS THAT ADULTS HAVE LEARNED:
1) Raising teenagers is like nailing jelly to a tree.
2) Wrinkles don't hurt.
3) Families are like fudge...mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
4) Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
5) Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.
6) Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fibre, not the toy.
GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT GROWING OLD
1) Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
2) Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
3) When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you're down there.
4) You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.
5) It's frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.
6) Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.
Ability without ambition, is like a car without an engine
2 posts • Page 1 of 1