Login and registration problems
- I’ve received a new password, but it’s not working??
- Please ensure that you’ve activated your new password, by clicking on the link that was in the same email as your new password. If you’re not able to click on it within your email, just copy the link to your internet browser and press enter.
- I’ve forgot/lost my password!
- Don’t panic! However, even the forums manager doesn’t know your password, so no point asking them for it! You can very easily reset your password for another temporary one and then change it later to another more memorable one, in your members control panel. Just click once on the link in bold below, then enter your member name and email address, click submit, then check your email for the temporary password, and use that to login.
Forgot my password on the Torrevieja Forums
- I’ve registered already, but I’m unable to login?
- First, ensure that you are inputting your member name and password correctly. If you are definitely sure that you are inputting these correctly and that your capitals key lock is off, email to the forums manager - Admin@TorreviejaForums.com If you haven’t been banned, you will always receive a reply to your email. If you don't receive a reply, it will usually mean that you've been banned for going against the simple agreement on here, for example, posting anything to do with another forum, message board, weather forecast, social networking website (or for ignoring emails from the forums manager). If that’s the case, then just register again with another member name and another email address, but this time, take more notice of the agreement page - everyone else does!!
- Why do I get logged off automatically?
- If you do not tick the Log me in automatically box when you login, the forums will only keep you logged in for a preset time. It’s usually best to keep logged in, so tick the box during login. The only time it’s not recommended, is if you access the forums from a shared computer, e.g. library, internet cafe, etc.
- I registered quite a while ago but cannot login any more?!
- Locate the email sent to you when you first registered, check your member name and password in that email, then try again, remembering to make sure that your capitals lock key is not on. Also, we periodically remove members who have not posted for a long time to reduce the size of the database. If this has happened to you, try registering again with a different member name & email address and then being more involved in conversations.