- Always be friendly and as helpful as possible. (If you ever feel that there could be a slight chance that your post might be viewed as unfriendly, then please, don't do the post).
- Within your posts, please don't mention, in any way, shape or form, anything to do with any social networking websites.
- Email address's :
- Because of spammers, and to encourage maximum activity on the forums, members posting anything to do with their own email address, or another members email address, in any way, shape or form, risks immediate permanent deletion from the forums! This includes offering to text an email address or asking for an email address to be texted!! For anyone who is easily confused, anything to do with their own email address or someone else's, means exactly that, anything to do with their own email address or someone else's!
- If any more details and/or photos are needed in a post, please, don't mess around trying to communicate it by email, whatsapp, instagram (or via another website!!), or communicating email address's by phone. Either post the needed details/photos, or ask for the details/photos to be posted!! It makes much more sense to help as many members as possible, as quickly as possible, rather than by email, helping just one member at a time!! (Asking for, or posting a contact telephone number is always okay).
- Please note, going against any of this, or trying to be 'inventive' with posting anything to do with your email address or another members email address and/or mentioning any part of this page on the forums will usually result in your membership being immediately terminated, so PLEASE be careful with what you post!
- To ensure your membership isn't permanently deleted, please don't mention in any way, shape or form, other websites, including newspapers, etc, or details of anywhere that is in competition with any part of these forums, including for example, other places, shops, businesses, etc that have secondhand items/cars/property for sale! (It's always okay to mention shops like for example, Carrefour, Leroy Merlin, Aldi, etc, as these shops don't usually sell secondhand items).
- The paying advertisers here financially contribute to these forums,
which then helps the forums to run as successfully as possible for everyone.
When posting links to other websites, please ensure that they are not, in any
way, shape or form, in competition with any forum advertisers. To check if
a company advertises on the forums, please look at the directory page on the
- Anything to do with website making, website hosting, search engine optimisation, website maintenance, etc, is not allowed.
- To stop spammers - when trying to post a website address - it can only be done after you've made 20 helpful posts on the forums.
- Posts advertising animals or weapons for sale are never allowed on these forums under any circumstances.
- These forums enjoy a friendly, helpful, welcoming community, so it's important to remember that each member here is accountable for their own posts. Please take care in how you express your comments, remember that your intended tone of voice can sometimes be lost in written communication, so if you want something to be understood in a certain way, it may help to provide an obvious indicator, like a smilie, to avoid any possible misinterpretation.
- You agree not to post anything abusive, obscene, racist, slanderous, threatening or anything else that may violate any laws, or that could upset any of the members here. Doing so, may lead to your membership being immediately and permanently terminated, with possible notification to your internet service provider as well. The admin team on these forums have the right to delete, edit, move or close any post or topic at any time as they see fit.
- Posts that are negatively discussing how these forums are conducted are always deleted. Any problems with any part of the forums, just email to the forums team, using the email address on the contact page here. Please remember, your emails are always welcome, but, the exception to this, is if your email is in connection with you ignoring or questioning any of the simple guidelines on this page!
- There's copyright issues with anyone copying text and/or images from these forums and any posts/members discussing, in any way, the measures taken here to prevent this problem, and/or any ways to copy text from the forums are deleted.
- When a member asks a question and you've managed to find the answer on Google or any other search engine, just post the answer, mentioning how you found the answer isn't important, or wanted.
- Asking and answering questions - when asking a question and another member has answered that question, please take the time to thank them, it's only common politeness. However, when answering a question, and you've not received a thanks, please remember that there could be many reasons why the person asking the question hasn't thanked you, they may be on holiday, simply forgot, problems with their computer, etc, etc, so please don't get upset if the person hasn't thanked you for answering their question. Just answer the questions where you can, because it always feels good to help others!
- Any member mentioning on the forums any of the items on this page, will usually lead to their membership being terminated.
- Above all, always be friendly and as helpful as possible.